We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use allconferenceservices.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
allconferenceservices.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
allconferenceservices.com collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If allconferenceservices.com is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
The following are the terms and conditions of use of the allconferenceservices.com website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you use the allconferenceservices.com website.
By using the allconferenceservices.com website you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not use the allconferenceservices.com website .
1. This Agreement is made between you the customer ("Customer") and "allconferenceservices.com";
2. In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires:
means the global data network comprising interconnected networks using the TCP/IP ("Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol");
means any law, statute or regulation, guideline or code of conduct (whether or not having the force of law) in any jurisdiction to which allconferenceservices.com or the Customer is from time to time subject;
means the service provided by allconferenceservices.com via the allconferenceservices.com website or whereby the Customer may obtain impartial information on the services and products available in the market
means any proprietary software utilised by allconferenceservices.com to enable the Customer to use the Service;
"3rd Party Advertiser"
means any 3rd Part Advertiser who may or may not be a 3rd Party Advertiser of services, products and/or goods who may be displayed on the allconferenceservices.com website. allconferenceservices.com does not select or recommend implicitly or directly any 3rd Party Advertiser that may be displayed on the allconferenceservices.com website; such decisions and selections being the Customers alone
3. allconferenceservices.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms will be posted online. The Customer may terminate the Agreement by written notice to allconferenceservices.com if the Customer does not wish to be bound by such new terms and conditions. Continued use of the Service or the allconferenceservices.com website will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
2. PROVISION OF THE SERVICE
1. Use of the Services, the allconferenceservices.com website and the allconferenceservices.com are subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
2. The Service is made available to Customers solely to communicate information about the market in general. If the Customer subsequently contracts with any 3rd Party Advertiser displayed on the website, allconferenceservices.com will not be party to any such transactions with 3rd Party Advertisers and all such transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant 3rd Party Advertiser and allconferenceservices.com shall in no circumstances have any liability whatsoever in respect of any such transaction. allconferenceservices.com will not be responsible for any loss, cost or damage incurred by Customers arising out of or in relation to the transaction or attempt to enter into a transaction (including but not limited to failure to transmit or deliver any services, products or goods).
3. The Customer acknowledges that where relevant allconferenceservices.com may pass his or her details to 3rd Party Advertisers or potential 3rd Party Advertisers for the purpose of attracting offers to supply services from such 3rd Party Advertisers or potential 3rd Party Advertisers. allconferenceservices.com will obtain the Customers consent prior to sending such details to 3rd Party Advertisers or potential 3rd Party Advertisers. Consent is deemed to have been obtained if the Customer selects a 3rd Party Advertiser displayed on the website allconferenceservices.com.
4. allconferenceservices.com does not warrant and excludes all liability in respect of the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information accessed using the Services on or accessed via the allconferenceservices.com website, the allconferenceservices.com or otherwise sent to the Customer and the Customer agrees that sole responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of information relating to 3rd Party Advertisers information, goods or services shall rest with the 3rd Party Advertiser.
5. allconferenceservices.com does not comment on the pricing of any product described in the Services, and the Customer acknowledges that the prices are not updated every day and that it is the Customer's responsibility to verify prices in the market or with any 3rd Party Advertiser.
6. allconferenceservices.com does not guarantee to provide the Service free of faults. In the event of a fault in the Service, the Customer should report it by the email address provided to the Customer.
7. allconferenceservices.com does not warrant that the Customer's use of the Service will be uninterrupted and does not warrant that any messages or information transmitted via the Service will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. allconferenceservices.com reserves the right to make the Service unavailable at any time, or to restrict access to parts or all of it without notice.
8. allconferenceservices.com may at any time withdraw any 3rd Party Advertiser from the website.
9. Without limitation, the Customer undertakes not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services or allconferenceservices.com website:
10. to send or receive any material which is grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
11. to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
12. to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
13. other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks; or
14. in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
15. If the Customer uses (or anyone other than the Customer, with Customer's permission uses) the Service in contravention of this Agreement, allconferenceservices.com may suspend the Customer's use of the Services.
16. If allconferenceservices.com suspends the Services, it may refuse to restore the Services until it receives an assurance from the Customer, in a form deemed acceptable by allconferenceservices.com that there will be no further breach of the provisions of this Agreement.
17. allconferenceservices.com reserves the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in its reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of Clause 2.
18. The Customer grants allconferenceservices.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish and distribute world-wide any material transmitted by the Customer via the Services, save where such message is transmitted by way of private correspondence.
19. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed using the Services is the property of the applicable content owner or 3rd Party Advertiser and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. The Agreement gives the Customer no rights to such content.
20. The following uses of the Services are expressly prohibited:
21. resale of the Services and/or the 3rd Party Advertisers services, products and/or goods without the prior written consent of allconferenceservices.com or the relevant 3rd Party Advertiser;
22. furnishing false data including but not limited to false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
23. attempting to circumvent allconferenceservices.com's security or network ("cracking") including, but not limited to, accessing data not intended for the Customer, logging into a server or account the Customer is not expressly authorised to access, or probing the security of other networks (such as running a SATAN scan or similar tool);
24. executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for the Customer;
25. sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "junk mail"; or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. The Customer is explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes, but is not limited to, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, the Customer may not send that person any further email;
26. creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
27. malicious email, including, but not limited to, "mail-bombing" (flooding a user or site with very large or numerous pieces of emails); and
28. entering into fraudulent transactions with 3rd Party Advertisers (which shall be include but not be limited to entering into transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where the Customer has no authority to bind that third party or the Customer pretending to be a third party);
29. unauthorised use, or forging, or mail header information.
1. Use of the allconferenceservices.com website is currently free. However, allconferenceservices.com reserves the right to charge the Customer for certain services or impose charges for use of services that were free. The Customer will be clearly notified of any applicable charges before any such services can be selected or before any charges are levied.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trade marks, service marks, trade names, designs (including the "look and feel" and other visual or non-literal elements) whether registered or unregistered) in the allconferenceservices.com website, information and content on the allconferenceservices.com website, any database operated by allconferenceservices.com and Software shall remain the property of allconferenceservices.com and the Customer shall not obtain, and shall not attempt to obtain any title to any such intellectual property rights.
2. No part of the Service may be reproduced in any form or used in any other way except in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. allconferenceservices.com grants the Customer a non-exclusive non-transferrable licence to use the Software solely in executable form and only to the extent necessary for use of the Service and for no other purpose.
1. allconferenceservices.com shall be entitled to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement if:
2. the Customer commits a breach of Clauses 2.9, 2.10, 2.11 and 2.15 which in allconferenceservices.com's reasonable opinion is serious enough to merit immediate termination; or
3. the Customer commits any breach of these terms and in the case of a breach which is capable of remedy, fails to remedy the same within 7 days after receipt of a notice giving particulars of the breach requiring it to be remedied; or
4. allconferenceservices.com suspects on reasonable grounds that the Customer may have committed or be committing any fraud against allconferenceservices.com or any 3rd Party Advertiser.
5. The right to terminate this Agreement shall not prejudice any other right or remedy of allconferenceservices.com in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination.
7. CUSTOMER BREACH
1. The Customer shall compensate allconferenceservices.com in full for each loss, liability or cost incurred by allconferenceservices.com arising out of:
2. any claims or legal proceedings arising from the Customer's use of the Services or use of the Services through the Customer's IP address which are brought or threatened against allconferenceservices.com by any other person; or
3. any breach of this Agreement by the Customer.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. allconferenceservices.com will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that market information is accurate but we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legality or suitability for the Customer's needs of any information accessed using the Services.
3. allconferenceservices.com will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the Services, including any direct loss or damage, and any loss or damage which could not be contemplated by the Customer and allconferenceservices.com at the time of the Customer's use of the Services. allconferenceservices.com also has no liability for any failure by a 3rd Party Advertiser to supply its services properly or at all. That liability rests with the 3rd Party Advertiser with whom the Customer has contracted. In the event the Customer is using the Services for commercial purposes, no liability for loss of revenue, profits or other economic loss, or for corruption or destruction of data, arising out of a breach of this Agreement can be accepted by allconferenceservices.com.
9. NO PARTNERSHIP / AGENCY
1. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between the Customer and allconferenceservices.com and neither party shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
1. The Customer shall not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement. allconferenceservices.com shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any person or entity
11. FORCE MAJEURE
1. allconferenceservices.com shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations under this Agreement where it is hindered or prevented from carrying out its obligations by any cause outside its reasonable control, including without limitation by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND NO WAIVER
1. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties in relation to the subject matter herein and supersedes all other agreements or representations by either party, whether oral or written.
2. No waiver by allconferenceservices.com of any future defaults, whether of a like or different character. No granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by allconferenceservices.com to the Customer shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect the liability of the Customer under this Agreement.
1. Unless otherwise stated within this Agreement, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand, electronic mail (other than for the purpose of legal process) sent by fax or pre-paid post to the Customer at the address supplied to allconferenceservices.com or to allconferenceservices.com at its address as specified on the allconferenceservices.com website.
14. GOVERNING LAW
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.