To find your best rate teleconferencing you need to take several things into consideration.
Are you going to be having conference calls on a regular basis?
Are your calls going to be in the United States or to another country?
How many people you are going to have on the teleconference call is another aspect you need to consider.
Most companies charge by the number of participants you have. If you are a medium sized company and have 15 people that you need to have on your call unless you choose a plan that charges a flat rate it is going to be more expensive.
The plans that charge by the minute typically multiply that by the number of participants on your calls.
Some of the best rate teleconferencing plans are going to be the flat rate plans if you have a large number of people that need to be in on the calls.
1) AT Conference has a rate of 7.9 cents a minute for toll free calls and toll access. The customer service that they provide has to be some of the very best.
If you get a cheap rate and you cant hear the other people on your call or they cant hear you the rate that is being charged isnt going to be the issue. You could be getting the call free and it still wouldnt matter if the reception was bad.
2) Clear Channel Conferencing has flat rates per month. That means for a fee you can have unlimited conferencing for so many participants.
Their cheapest one starts at $24.95 for 5 participants, $39.95 for 20 participants, $54.95 for 15 participants, $69.95 for 20 participants, $99.95 for 30 participants, and $159.95 for 50 participants. These rates are subject to change but were current as of September 30, 2007.
3) Star Conferencing is a company that requires you to become a member. As a member you will have to pay $19.99 and receive up to 500 minutes with up to 4 participants.
If you use the 400 minutes additional minutes are charged at 3.9 cents per minute. This fee has to be paid each month irregardless of whether you use your service or dont use it.
4) Constant Conferencing offers teleconference rates of 7.9 cents to 12 cents a minute. Current Freedom Voice customers can be offered a service that is a bundled service.
5) Budget Conferencing charges are 12 cents a minute for toll free calling and 4.5 cents a minute for toll calling. Support is available and there are no contracts, monthly fees, or set up fees.
Related article: Cheap Teleconferencing - 3 Companies With Low Teleconference Rates
Back from Best Rate Teleconferencing to Teleconference Services
Back from Best Rate Teleconferencing to AllConferenceServices.com - Home